Monday, March 4, 2013

{Introducing my twins!}



Hello readers! I thought it would be fun today to make a post introducing my handsome little devils,
 Simon & Cohen.

My little gents are growing up way too fast! I can't believe in less than a month we will be celebrating their 1st birthday! A big part of me is beyond excited, but another part wants time to rewind so I can hold them again as newborns. It happened way to quickly. I love the playful stage they're in right now! They're constantly discovering and learning new things. They are the best of friends and make each other (and their parents) laugh all day long! I was one lucky mommy to get these two perfect souls to raise as my own.


Some of the joys of raising twins 
-They keep each other fully entertained and don't need much entertainment from mom.
- The couch is their favorite piece of furniture. They chase each other around it for hours while they laugh their heads off (funniest/cutest thing to watch)
-The second one baby is awake, his first goal is to find his brother.
-If one baby is sad, the other baby instantly becomes much sadder 
(they love having crying contests)
-Although they sometimes steal toys from each other, they are also very good at sharing and taking turns.
-They follow each other around and take turns being the leader.
-They give each other kisses/hugs and occasional slaps.
(Here's a cute youtube video of them kissing and laughing)

* To read about my pregnancy, how I found out I was having twins and other juicy stuff, head over to my other blog-- the-inspired-creative-one 



OUTFIT
Sweater: H&M $15.80
Leggings: Ross (in stores only) $5.99
Watch: Tai Pan $10.99
Earrings: Forever 21 $3.80
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.80
TOTAL: $41.38

Shoes: H&M





Simon                                   Cohen



"If you think i'm cute, you should see my twin!"

Simon                                    Cohen





Cohen                            Simon

Cohen



BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE.


3 comments:

  1. I just died over that video, those little babes look just like hughes boys! Too cute! You're a cute momma too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest little boys! Omg I love their hats!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete