Monday, March 11, 2013

{stripped blazer}

It was actually a little warm for a jacket today, which I'm not complaining about! Spring is in the air and that instantly puts this mama in a happy mood!     
I first have a confession to make, I found this jacket while I was shopping for groceries. Yes, this little lovely was purchased from Wal-mart. This shames me in no bit to let you fellow bargain shoppers in on my secret. Sometimes I buy clothing from Wal-mart. Hey, if its cute, who cares where its from, right?!
The best part is it was on mad clearance and I only spent one Abraham Lincoln on it!

Jacket: Wal-mart (in stores only, if you're lucky) $5.00
Leggings: Cotton On $24.95
(online they're $5 more)
Necklace: Forever 21 $7.80
Get this look for: $37.75

Boots: Forever Young (on sale in stores, buy 1 pair, get 1 free!)







2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket. And love it even more that it was 5.00!!!!!

    http://lovemedanimarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanted a black and white striped blazer just like that! Looks great! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete